Monday, March 24, 2014

thank you

My mother instilled in me that I should write a thank you note soon after receiving a gift.  We've just started this adoption journey and already so many of you have helped us.  Because of that, because I'm praying for more help in the future, and because I need to save our money for the adoption expenses, I'm not going to spend a small fortune on a cute thank you card and postage now.  Expect to see one in your mailbox once we bring our daughter home.

So for now, please accept our sincere appreciation.  Thank you to those of you who have promoted our garage sale to your church family, friends, and neighbors.  Thank you to those who have offered to help us manage this garage sale.  And a big thank you to the 11 individuals/families that have contributed to our garage sale thus far.

A few days ago, half of our garage looked like the picture below.  Today, boxes are stacked higher than my head.

 
I made a trip to Fountain Square and the southside today and loaded down my jeep again.  Thank you, friends!

 
Even though we've got a lot, please keep it coming!
 
And won't you please join us in prayer over this garage sale?  Specifically please ask that this garage sale not only meets our next payment requirement, but exceeds it so we'll have some to put towards the next fee.  (More on that later.)
 
Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!
 
 


No comments: