Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pampered Chef fundraiser

My friend, Christie, has graciously offered to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser with a portion of the proceeds to benefit our adoption efforts.

(I know, I know.  I jumped right from one fundraiser to the next.  Clearly I can't read a calendar.  I hope this is the last time I hit you all up for help so close together.)

Here's a snapshot of some of the goodies for sale.  I've only found like a gazillion items my kitchen desperately needs, but I should probably hold back, since this is supposed to be a fundraiser for us and all...



Anyway, the party/fundraiser is a brunch scheduled for May 3rd at my house.  If you'd like to attend, please shoot me an email (mollykwhitehead @ gmail.com) for more details.  And if you'd like to place an order, we'd be ever so grateful.   You can find all sorts of high quality, great products over on the Pampered Chef website.  Just make sure to select me as your host.  The sale will close on May 5th, so don't wait too long and miss out!

No comments: