Sunday, August 23, 2015

pineapple-themed fundraiser!

 
 
I can't claim this as an original idea, but it's still one I'm pretty excited about.  This week, I am hosting an adoption fundraiser, giving you the chance to win these three items.
 
Up for grabs:  this fun pineapple pouch, a set of yellow Jamberry nail wraps, and a Fruits of the Spirit necklace from The Adopt Shoppe.  (I'll mention here that I sewed the pouch this afternoon and purchased the other two items, so know that this fundraiser isn't sponsored or that these items haven't been donated.)
 
Tickets are $5 per entry, and you can enter as many times as you'd like.  Please send your donation through paypal at mollykwhitehead @ gmail.com (friends and family option if possible) or through our Go Fund Me account.
 
I'll draw a winner next Sunday the 30th at 6 pm.
 
Thanks again for all of your support!


No comments: